- Make sure you have (extensively) communicated through email or other methods so that you have a good impression of each other.
- Try to put together a program during the exchange that also allows a bit of time for yourself.
- Decide on and discuss the most important things you would like to experience.
What should I do to make a success out of my cultural exchange?
How it works
- Create a profile
- I have uploaded my profile, but I have changed my mind about participating in a cultural exchange. Can my profile be removed? Yes!
- How should I fill in my profile?
- What should I do to make a success out of my cultural exchange?
- What is the difference between an User and a Member
- My country is not on the list
- I found a nice profile, what can I do?
- What do the icons mean which I found in the profiles of other glimpsers?
- Video chat: how does it work?